Job in a Leading Power Generators Company
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 11 June, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A leading company with large operations in the assembly, marketing, sales and maintenance of power generators; white goods, electronic/electrical appliances, and a network of supermarkets across the country, requires an experienced
- Candidates who must possess at least 2nd Class Degree, plus professional qualifications in HR, will be required to, among other things:
- Maintain and utilize an effective workforce.
- Screen and recruit prospective employees
- Determine the training needs of our organisation
- Prepare human resources forecasts
- Develop human compensation system and have a deep understanding of laws that affect labour relations.
- 7 - 12 Years in the Nigerian market
Method of Application
Interested persons should send application in their own handwriting, attaching CV and copies of credientials to reach the understated address within 2 weeks of this publication:
P. O. Box 1232, Ikeja
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard
- Sales Managers at MAN Diesel Turbo
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Job Vacancies at TRANOS
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited