Job at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 10 June, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- To follow and establish quality control procedures, policies and standards to ensure good quality product and materials necessary to meet customer expectations.
- To ensure that Food Safety and quality awareness are implemented, understood and practiced by all employees.
- Conducting self-Audit program and shelf-life extension testing.
- Responsible for physical & chemical testing of finished products.
- Responsible for product quality improvement.
- Work closely with other department for improvement on operation process to ensure product safety and quality.
- To handle customer feedback and investigation.
- Degree in Food Science/ Technology, with/ without experience in quality control / quality assurance in a food manufacturing or food processing industry.
- Possess good working knowledge and experience in food processing mainly in GMP, HACCP, Quality Systems and processes.Experience in HACCP risk assessment will be an advantage.
- Proactive, good scientific and analytical skills.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- MS Office proficient.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Myjoy Food Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods