Job at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 10 June, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- To follow and establish quality control procedures, policies and standards to ensure good quality product and materials necessary to meet customer expectations.
- To ensure that Food Safety and quality awareness are implemented, understood and practiced by all employees.
- Conducting self-Audit program and shelf-life extension testing.
- Responsible for physical & chemical testing of finished products.
- Responsible for product quality improvement.
- Work closely with other department for improvement on operation process to ensure product safety and quality.
- To handle customer feedback and investigation.
- Degree in Food Science/ Technology, with/ without experience in quality control / quality assurance in a food manufacturing or food processing industry.
- Possess good working knowledge and experience in food processing mainly in GMP, HACCP, Quality Systems and processes.Experience in HACCP risk assessment will be an advantage.
- Proactive, good scientific and analytical skills.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- MS Office proficient.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Myjoy Food Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Catering / Operations Manager at Toki Mabogunje & Co
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria