Vacancy at Rapid Facilities Management Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 7 June, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Rapid Facilities Management
Rapid Facilities Management Limited - We have over eighteen years of building services experience, both local and international which we deploy for the smooth and efficient running of your office, factory, hotel, hospital or other buildings. Our relentless pursuit of best practice means you can focus on your core activities whilst we take away the hassle of running your buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Cleaning supervisors have overall responsibility for the day-today cleaning operation so that the building, transport and its surrounding area are clean and safe for people to live or work in.
- Overall, ensure the smooth day to day running of the department while;
- Organizing all rotas of employees within their areas of supervisory roles.
- Ensuring correct and thorough training is given to all employees on the cleaning products and cleaning roles within their establishment. Copies of all training files to be sent to HR at the Head Office.
- Organizing relief work for those on holidays or out due to illness.
- Organizing general housekeeping and cleaning around the building and litter control
- To monitor stocks of cleaning equipment and materials in order that orders can be placed on a timely basis.
- May when required, provide basic information on facilities
- Check on a daily basis that all areas are cleaned to a satisfactory standard and daily cleaning logs are completed for each work section.
- Handle complaints in line with your Manager.
- Promoting a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Undertake any other duties as requested.
- The Supervisor will be expected to:
- Promote the vision, values and mission of Rapid Facilities Management Limited
- Represent Rapid FM Ltd at client/inspection visits and at events relevant to the position
- Maintain confidentiality on all matters relating to service users, ex-service users and general business
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Attend training and meetings as required and appropriate
- Participate in performance reviews
- Keep accurate records in relation to all aspects of work and prepare reports as required
- Have a flexible approach to work in response to business change, development and review of best practice
- To undertake other duties as requested by the Cleaning Manager
- Investigate and maintain a working knowledge of developments in cleaning equipment and materials and to identify means by which the cleaning operation might be developed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cleaning operatives are adequately trained and that their workload is manageable.
- Comply with the safety rules set out in the employee hand book and safety statement (and any subsequent updates) Safety rules set out by our clients.
- Wear any personal protective equipment (PPE) supplied - Safety shoes/safety glasses/high-vis vests or any other item of PPE identified by the client or risk assessment for that task.
The Supervisor will have the following personal attributes:
- Good Leadership Skills
- Good personal presentation
- Flexible approach to work duties
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Committed to a high quality service
- A friendly approach together with flexibility and adaptability
- Reliability, confidence, energy, trustworthiness, hardworking and discreet
Skills & Competencies
- Able to work autonomously but also to be able to work as part of a team
- Able to manage own time effectively
- Able to take instruction and direction and complete tasks to the highest standard
- Knowledge of Principles of Chemical Safety
- Previous experience working in a hospital or medical environment is desirable
The Supervisor should also possess:
- A good working knowledge of English.
- A knowledge and willingness to apply safe working practices.
- A knowledge of how to use equipment necessary to carry out the assigned tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com candidates should use "Senior Cleaning Supervisor" as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rapid Facilities ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm
- Site Engineers at a Leading Real Estate Firm
- Architect/Civil Engineers at Fabiz Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a Real Estate Company - PeoplePrime
- Latest Jobs at Zulwa Nigeria
- Jobs at a Real Estate Development Company - Alexander Nelson
- Latest Job Openings at Chattel Realty and Investment Company limited