Fresh Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 12 June, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Ensure that all free cash balances above N100,000 as at 3pm are placed in call overnight
- Prepare monthly schedule of fair values of relevant assets, liabilities revenue and expenses per IFRS for approval and posting
- Prepare monthly and weekly cash budgets for approval
- Post all general journals to the general ledger based on approved general journal vouchers
- Prepare and submit SOPL, SOCI, SOFP, SOCE, SOCF with relevant notes by 3rd work day of the new month for review and approval
- Prepare monthly schedule of impairment of relevant assets per ifrs for approval
- Prepare monthly reconciliation report of investment income (i.e. expected vs actual)
- Reconcile all staff accounts monthly
- Prepare monthly schedule of interest receivable for approval
- Prepare and submit monthly bank reconciliation statements to HOD by 3rd work day of the next month
- Maintain register of all investments and borrowings
- Ensure that payer remittance schedule is approved in time for payment by 10th of the following month
- Ensure that WHT remittance schedules are approved in time for payment by 21st of the following month
- Ensure that vat remittance schedule is approved in time for payment by 21st of the following month
- Represent the HOD whenever he is unavailable
- Review & submit accurate bank balances report to HOD by 9am and 4pm daily
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified or associate member of ICAN with IFRS certification or must have passed paper P2 of ACCA, and have at least 4 years relevant professional experience.
go to method of application »
- Manage, Planning and Implementation of Multiple Complex & cross functional project & program delivery within Time and Budget
- Project Risk Assessment
- Continues professional development through attendance at meetings, professional seminars and conferences.
- Provides direction to project teams including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks and technical functions.
- Oversees various projects of significant magnitude in terms of complexity, cost, time-constraints, internal and external staffing, and equipment including software and hardware.
- Continually monitors individual progress to ensure meeting of specific deadlines.
- Coordinates and actively participates in all stages of project development including research, design, programming, testing and implementation.
- Coordinates changes of considerable consequences to the scope and schedule of the project.
- Leads and coordinates project update meetings, and documents project status and issues.
- Advices Departmental head and the Steering Committee of project status, issues and concerns.
- Actively pursues issue resolution, and communicates project status/issues to business
- Acts as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, information
- Develop information systems strategies with business users, define business objectives, and identify cost/benefit impact to the company of proposed projects
- Drive project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, budget considerations, time and resource estimates, defining the project scope and objectives, and getting business user sign-off.
- Identify and assist in the development of training requirements for the delivery of all system projects to include "train the trainer" requirements and the necessary training materials.
- Provide the necessary supporting documentation for the Business Operations areas to evaluate, prioritize and determine the cost effectiveness of information technology initiatives.
- Interfaces regularly with business unit managers to define project direction and system change priorities.
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical related field.
- Master in Project Management.
- Prince2 Practitioner.
- 3+ Years hands-on Project Management experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited