New Graduate Job at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 10 June, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoStrategy Technology
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are currently seeking a smart and articulate lady to fill the position below:
- Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with other relevant departments to ensure tight integration of all social media programs and initiatives.
- Develop unique value prepositions, business partnerships, and social media programs that are targeted toward key customer segment.
- Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Educate and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (legal, customer support, product management etc) to provide support to their initiators.
- Measure the success of social media activities and report the result to management.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- B.Sc or HND
- Highly creative and enterprising.
- A trade record of performance excellence meeting targets and obligations.
- Strong analytical planning, forecasting and research skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding time frame
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends and the latest on social media innovation.
- Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have ability to create editorial content at a moment notice
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing Company
- Ability to identify threats and opportunities within the user generated content space and make quick decisions.
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels.
- Proven track record of listening and engaging with the online community and acting on their behalf.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CV's and cover letter (on the face of the mail) to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InfoStrategy TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Culminate Consulting
- Receptionists at Ngcom Network Solutions Ltd
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Jobs at Packetclouds Consults
- Business Development Officers at Netspex Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer at My Kustoma Innovative Technology Limited
- Job Opening at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited