Job at Avon Healthcare Limited (Avon HMO)
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 8 June, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Avon HMO
Avon Healthcare Limited (Avon HMO) provides healthcare services to individuals, families, groups, companies and the government. We offer a comprehensive line of products and services that caters to the unique needs of all our members, at every price point.
We were incorporated on the 26th of August, 2010 and duly licensed by the regulatory authority(NHIS) to operate as a national HMO.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Interact with Regulators and update the business on regulatory developments
- Ensure accreditation, returns and other statutory returns are done promptly and correctly too
- Ensure that statutory and regulatory obligations are met and on a timely basis too. No infractions
- Renew permits and other licenses required for seamless operations of the business
- Establish an effective, efficient and transparent system of internal control and ensure compliance by continuous reviews and recommendations.
- Review and sign off all payment schedules (Claims, capitations, payroll etc.)
- Monitor and report on compliance with established policies, procedures and processes on at least once a quarter
- Develop SLAs and SOPs for key operations and operational areas.
- Make available to employees (with regular updates) a statement of policies, procedures and standards which they are expected to comply with and implement education and training (working with Human Resources function) to ensure employees have adequate awareness and understanding of internal control standards
- Define and implement a process for ensuring that a compliance culture is embedded across the organization.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Law or Accounting.
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA
- Post graduate degree in any business related courses could be of advantage
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an audit firm
- A minimum of 3 years in a healthcare organization (Desirable).
- Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, and human resource procedures, standards and regulations (Essential)
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, with ability to articulate recommendations on areas of improvement
- Attention to detail and display of ownership
- Ability to manage up and apply proactive methods and not be reactive
- Customer oriented and service management focused.
- Good decision making skills and can influence and establish credibility
- Ability to display a Flexible approach to the role.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Task Prioritization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Compliance Officer"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Avon HMOSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
- Brand and Marketing Communication Executives at Total Health Trust Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Skin101 Clinics
- Latest Vacancies at Echo-Scan Services
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Registered Nurse at Hillstar Hospital
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals