Job at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 3 June, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limit
Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals in herbal medicine and health equipment, we require the services of resourceful candidates for the position below:
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree (preferably in courses related to position applied for).
- Minimum of one year experience, good computer skill (Ms Power point, Ms Excel and Ms Word), excellent co-ordination and organization skill, good initiative and the ability to prioritize workload effectively, problem solving capability, ability to work in a team and a sound communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application, CV and scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com The position being applied for should serve as your heading.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information: 01 4537283
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Job Openings at Synapse Services
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Medline Locum Agency
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
- Sales Manager at Beltrux Medical Laboratory
- Fresh Jobs at Synapse Services