Job at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 3 June, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limit
Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals in herbal medicine and health equipment, we require the services of resourceful candidates for the position below:
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree (preferably in courses related to position applied for).
- Minimum of one year experience, good computer skill (Ms Power point, Ms Excel and Ms Word), excellent co-ordination and organization skill, good initiative and the ability to prioritize workload effectively, problem solving capability, ability to work in a team and a sound communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application, CV and scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position being applied for should serve as your heading.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information: 01 4537283
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR Manager/Head of Corporate Services at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Medical Sales Representatives at Activlife Infusion Clinic
- Project Associate at Vesta Healthcare Partners Nigeria Limited
- Medical Vacancies at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Compensation and Benefits/Human Resources Manager at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
- Kitchen Staff at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Rescue Technologies
- Job Opportunities at Pseven Medical Diagnostic and Consulting Center