Job at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: 3 June, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limit
Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals in herbal medicine and health equipment, we require the services of resourceful candidates for the position below:
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree (preferably in courses related to position applied for).
- Minimum of one year experience, good computer skill (Ms Power point, Ms Excel and Ms Word), excellent co-ordination and organization skill, good initiative and the ability to prioritize workload effectively, problem solving capability, ability to work in a team and a sound communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application, CV and scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com The position being applied for should serve as your heading.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information: 01 4537283
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Dentist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Latest Vacancies at Clina-Lancet laboratories Limited
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Medical Consultant/Specialists at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgeon at Abuja Clinics
- Medical Officer at Me Cure Healthcare Limited