Fresh Career Opportunity At Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
We are currently working with a fast growing E&P company looking to expand its production team within its West African operation platforms.
- To implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times and minimizing the total cost of the products and services.
- To Document performance to action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects.
- To conduct request for Information/Quotation/Proposal (RFI/Q/P) and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and cost.
- To evaluate current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits, in coordination with the SHES and Technical departments, to assure supply capabilities, on-time delivery, quality and service.
- To negotiate prices and terms with suppliers in order to meet specified quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- To execute contract negotiation and development in coordination with the Supply Chain Manager and Contract team
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Supply Chain or other Business Management fields.
- At least 8 years of work experience in Procurement and supply chain functions in an E&P Company.
- Attention to detail and the ability to assimilate, appraise and extract information quickly when faced with numerous ad hoc queries.
- Must have Previous experience in the Exploration and Production industry
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills with an excellent understanding and use of excel.
- Strong problem solving skills to analyze information to evaluate internal and external demand and external supplier information and extract critical cost opportunities.
Method of Application
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited