Lafarge Group - Created in 1833, Lafarge group, headquartered in France, is the world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in three of its activities: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates & Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.
Located in 62 countries with 64,000 employees, Lafarge is a world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in its Cement, Aggregates & Concrete businesses. In 2013, Lafarge posted sales of 15.1 billion euros.
Lafarge ranked amongst the top 10 of 500 companies evaluated by the "Carbon Disclosure Project" in recognition of their strategy and actions against global warming. With the world's leading building materials research facility, Lafarge places innovation at the heart of its priorities, working for sustainable construction and architectural creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
The HR Operations Coordinator provides generalist administrative HR support to the BU and ensures that HR Operations are administered according to the HR Policies
The position administers the ‘Engage, Manage & Disengage’ aspects of the Employee Life Cycle (ELC) transactions for employees
Duties & Responsibilities
• Day to day administrative management of employee life cycle
• Carry out new employee on-boarding activities and liaise with search firm in order to carry out Reference checks on new employees
• Ensures employee data on their relevant business area is up to date
• Provide direction for new employees on e.g. opening of Bank accounts, obtaining ID Cards and complimentary cards, New employee registration, Advise on new employee entitlements
• Maintenance of employee files and file management and systems update
• Generate relevant monthly reports with regards to various headcount reports
• Leave administration and generate offer of employment letters & reward statements etc
Essential & Desirable Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
• Firm & decisive
• Good team player
• Thorough & attentive to detail
• Good organisational skills
• Familiar with HR systems and HR Policy/Practice
• Interest in HRIS and proficient user of office software
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.