The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit agricultural research-for-development (R4D) organization, and a member of the CGIAR Consortium.We thank you for your interest in IITA and invite you to explore many exciting and diverse career opportunities in a work environment that enables you to be the best you can, advancing your professional and personal growth in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
Background and Responsibilities
• Establish and maintain field experiments.
• Supervise field and laboratory staff.
• Undertake data management, analysis and contribute to reporting of research outputs.
• Support project staff to meet reporting and monitoring and evaluation requirements of the project activities.
• Facilitate all aspects of the project’s operations and management of logistics.
• Support the training of students and visiting trainees.
• Carry out any other task assigned by the Supervisor
Qualification and Experience
• M.Sc. in Plant Science, Agronomy, Crop Science or any related discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.