Yoruba Teacher Wanted Urgently
Posted on: 17 February, 2012
Deadline: 2 March, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Our client requires the services of a Yoruba teacher urgently. The candidate is expected to teach our client how to read, write and speak Yoruba.
The job is on weekend basis - Saturday and Sunday, and 4 hours daily.
The candidate is expected to teach our client how to read, write and speak Yoruba satisfactorily in 6 months.
Minimum of OND/HND/BSc. (A degree in a language related course is an advantage)
The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Yoruba fluently.
The candidate must be able to read, write and speak English fluently - this is necessary as the candidate may need to be able to interact in English.
Previous teaching experience is an advantage.
Must be resident in Lagos
Salary: Very Attractive
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com on or before 2nd March, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Director of Energy Research Centre (SERC) at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)