We are one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of confectionery and chewing gum. We create imaginative products and brands that are enjoyed in over 150 countries. The company has over 30 manufacturing units in 43 operating compabies with over 18,000 employees
• Calculates cost prices and IC prices and analyses deviations with actual cost prices.
• Prepares internal Management Reporting re. Production part of the company
• Prepares and consolidates yearly Production budgets.
• Reviews for production P &L: actual against budgeted performances and prepares reports explaining deviations
• Responsible for safeguarding integrity of registrations and monitoring + follow up irregularities.
• Consistency of Stock supervision, following the flow of INPUT-> PRODUCTION-> STOCK
• Executes ad-hoc investigations on request of Management Controller
• To have efficient, reliable and tailor made internal management reporting, adding value and supporting other departments’ decisions.
• To automate and efficiently execute the reporting requirements from the various stakeholders.
• To fully control the operations in Production, to understand deviations from budget/plan and to propose improvements.
• To (further) develop the use of available IT for controlling/reporting re. Production
• To assist in implementing the necessary set-up in management control area.
Competencies (Behavioural) - Personal characteristics that differentiate levels of performance in a given job, role, organization or culture.
• Pro-active attitude
• Self Starter
• Willing to learn, open to new things
• Having drive
• Team player
• Accurate and keeping deadlines
• Be able to work independently
• Hands on and practical approach, get things done instead of finding excuses
• Goal and people oriented.
Skills & Knowledge
• Analytical skills
• At least 4 years of total working experience out of which 2 in the same position
• SAP experience
• English fluent
• University degree in the relevant field like economics, (cost) accounting
• Deep Excel knowledge
• Understanding of accounting principles
• Experience as cost controller is a must
• Experience in FMCG/Production/international company would be an asset
• Interpersonal skills: works independently and in the group
Time management use
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward applications with detailed CVs to email@example.com