Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars - Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Main purpose of the job
Control and manage the administration of all recoveries (in-house and outsourced matters)
• Effective management of recoveries on 180dpd & written off accounts in line with specialised recoveries strategies and after write-off strategies.
• Manage external agencies in line with approved SLAs.
• Action incoming correspondence within agreed timelines.
• Issue repossession orders as advised by relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain an accurate register of all repossessed items.
• Keep accurate records and control movement of files between the Bank and external agencies.
• Ensure written off accounts are blacklisted on all credit bureaux.
• Coordinate the asset disposal process end to end.
• Ensure file closure of irrecoverable accounts in line with approved processes.
• Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and SBG requirements, to protect the reputation of the Group and to avoid legal action/sanction in respect of regulatory compliance matters.
Key performance measures
• Recoveries metrics as agreed in KRAs.
• Collections rate on NPL book as agreed in KRAs.
• NPL not to exceed 10% of total book.
• Accurate capture and follow up of payment plans.
• Monthly stock checks.
• Monthly reporting on all recovery activities (in-house & outsourced).
• Incoming correspondence actioned within 48 hours.
• Annual review of closed files.
Develop and maintain working relationships with all internal stakeholders.
Excellent customer service.
Manage and maintain relationships with external agencies to achieve desired results.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.