Fresh Opportunity at Box & Cedar
Posted on: 25 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Box and Cedar
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
- Oversee activities directly related to farm operations.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Implement or oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management.
- Keeps abreast of market, industry and other environmental changes and develops strategies to best utilize the Company’s core competencies for generating sales and profits.
- Analyze competitors, customers, and suppliers to form sales and marketing strategies on monthly basis
- Ensures compliance with required seafood-related permits and licenses
- Recruits, hires, trains, supervises, develops and discharges employees as necessary
- Purchases and maintains authorized property, equipment, and vehicles
- Provide periodic performance evaluation reports to all departmental heads and direct report
- Establish budgets and set location goals, and develop plans to achieve them
- Appraise, lead, and motivate employees to implement plans
- Communicate with all departmental heads and employees and provide advice as necessary to resolve issues
- All other duties as assigned.
- Diploma holder/B.Sc. Agriculture, Aquaculture or Animal Husbandry or related engendering degree
Knowledge & Skills:
- Team player
- High Ethical standard
- Negotiation Skills
- Good presentation skills
- Budget Preparation
- Business Acumen
- Risk Management
- Good mental and physical ability
- Must be willing to stay on-site for most of the
- Ability to lead and motive a team of over 20 multiculturalpeople.
- Minimum 15 Years Experience as Fish farm operations
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Box and CedarSimilar Jobs
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representatives at Yes Africa Global Resources
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at an Investment Holding Company - KPMG Nigeria
- Business Development Officers at Light Heights International Education Services
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)