Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars - Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Responsible for the maintenance, retention, growth and financial performance for a portfolio of Foreign and Domestic clients for Investor Services Nigeria.
• Maintenance and retention of a portfolio of clients
• Responsible for the client experience in terms of Investor Services Nigeria relationships and ensure that queries are addressed with Operations teams.
• Ensure that relationship or market related queries are addressed within 24 hours of receiving the query at the very latest.
• Drive product cross-sell and client profitability
• Revenue retention and growth
• Drive client pricing and overall client profitability for Domestic clients
• Responsible for billing and outstanding fee collections for Direct Custody clients for now.
• Responsible for all negotiation with clients including products, pricing, contracts and billing
• Build and retain strong, sustainable internal and external client relationships
• Develop and align overall client strategy with Investor Services and Transactional Banking products and services
• Proactively drive and co-ordinate Client Service Teams with relevant representatives from Transactional Banking and Investor Services
• Proactively drive and manage portfolio pipeline and activities through Sales Force – ensure Sales Force dashboard data is kept current, accurate and complete
• Be up to speed with market/regulatory developments and to communicate the changes in the market to clients in good time as well as ensuring that the information communicated is accurate and comprehensive.
• Manage the workflow dashboard and ensure it is up to date with all work currently being undertaken.
• Develop proposals, pricing agreements and legal contracts for delivery to clients working with appropriate areas within Transactional Products and Services and Investor Services Sales Teams at centre.
• Manage Due Diligence requests, Request for Information, Request for Proposal, Questionnaires processes and deliver quality documents and presentations to clients and work collectively with Investor Services Relationship Managers and Product Sales teams at Centre.
• Coordinate all presentations and presentation teams in terms of delivery to clients.
• Coordinate Executive engagement with clients.
• Administer the Account Opening and KYC/AML processing for clients and provide them with the necessary market information and process flows.
• Ensure the information contained within the market profile is always current and up to date.
• Monthly tracking of revenue contribution per client, understanding key drivers and variances and proactively responding to threat of reducing / opportunity for increasing per-product and overall profitability
• Business origination and development within the portfolio
• Good understanding of products, services and capabilities of Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria across Transactional Products and Services
• Know Clients - In-depth knowledge of clients’ strategy, businesses, financial performance, industry outlook/trends and general macro/economic issues/trends (relevant to both the Bank and Clients) in (understand client needs!)
• Provide support to Sector Head in the overall management and co-ordination of the client relationship and client / sector strategy
• Perceived by client as strategically relevant to their business. Able to have strategic conversation with client/ask the right questions & interpret responses/needs analysis
• Provide input to the strategic direction and value proposition of the Investor Services sector
• Relationship Managers within CIB Coverage
• Investor Services Relationship Managers at Centre
• Investor Services Product Sales Manager at Centre
• Stanbic IBTC Brokerage
• Transactional Products and Services (Sales, Service, Product and Operations teams)
• Investor Services Operations team
• Global Markets Nigeria
• Strong sustainable relationship with client ensuring relevant touch points at various levels of Network Management and Operations
Interested and suitably qualified candidates ahouls click here to apply online.