One of our client employers in the ISP Industry is looking to hire an IP-Core Network Engineer with basic knowledge of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, LAN, WAN, IP Subnetting, VLAN, VPN, VRRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, ASA Firewalls, switching and routing.
- The candidate would be required to operate in an ISP core network including multiple vendors to serve their LTE-4G/enterprise customer
- Analyze core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution
- Basic level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related issues to maintain operational availability of core network and customers
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime
- Willing to work in extended or shift timings and readily available for a 24/7 on-call support for any reported issue(s)
- Provide analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network/customer related issue to the involved parties and to maintain SLA
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in networking/telecom/statistics and must have completed NYSC
Certifications: CCNA, IT-IL, MS Office
- Candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills, good mathematical/anaytical knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in any IT, Telecommunications, ISP company
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward CVs to email@example.com in MS Word/PDF formats only.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.