Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
The Agriculture Program Manager is responsible for directing the implementation of agricultural and rural development projects. The Agriculture PM will be directly under the supervision of the Rapid Response Expert. He/ She will be responsible for planning and implementing the activities according to the project’s outline. The incumbent will assist in proposing solutions and improvements concerning the project’s progress under the guidance and direct supervision of the Rapid Response Expert.
Summary of Key Objectives:
• Implement agricultural activities.
• Participate in the evaluation and reorientation of the project.
• Manage the project’s team.
Qualifications; Essential Skills & Experience:
• Degree in agronomy and previous work experience
• Analytical capacity
• Capacity to supervise a team
• Good relational qualities
• Good knowledge of techniques and agricultural production systems
• Good knowledge of implementing projects
• Computer knowledge (Word, Excel)Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
• Fluency in English
• Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
• Good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy
• Previous experience with ACF
• Previous humanitarian programming experience
• Capacity to write high quality reports
• Previous team management and activity planning experience
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday,31st May will not be considered.