StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
As a payroll administrator you would make sure that people get paid on the right date and receive the correct amount of money. You would work in a company’s HR/Accounts team. You may be working to strict payment deadlines.
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 200 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all statutory and other special payroll deductions.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labour" home" work, overtime, leave balances, head count, and retirement contribution reports).
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Setup each employee, valid programs for each employee's charges, and adherence to rules; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll details from Human Resources Unit.
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations etc.
- Ensure salaries are paid on time and correctly.
- Deduction and remittances of PAYE, Pension, HMO etc.
- Any other financial responsibility of a payroll accountant/ Hr personnel.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance required, Accounting Degree preferred
- Five plus years in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functions
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, Hr/ pay roll software and Internet Explorer
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the above specification should please forward CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘PAY ROLL’ as the title of application. Wrong applications will not be attended to. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Submission closes June 1st, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale