If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to.
When a website is built it showcases our company's attitude, personality and power.Our team of dedicated forward thinkers and revolutionizing people aspires to provide you with the best of solutions with perfection par excellence. At Niiyo technology, we understand that a website is not just a template with information; it is much more than that.We measure our work and performance against only the highest standards, but make sure that our web design services are affordable for a wide range of customers.
We're looking for a front-end web developer who will work within the e-commerce team to build new features and functionality in the online store. You will be doing everything from evaluating new technologies to scale the present infrastructure, translating designs into HTML/CSS, building online store templates, creating look books and Facebook apps, and creating tools to support marketing initiatives and engage users.
You must be adaptive, self-motivated, detail oriented and have a minimum of 5 years experience in front-end web development.
• 5+ years experience as a Web Developer with a minimum of 3 years of LAMP experience.
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming fundamentals
• Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code
• Ability to understand /write MVC based class systems and other design patterns
• 5+ years in MySQL
• 3+ years using source control systems (SVN)
• HTML5 and CSS3 experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred
• Exposure to Internet specific issues : e-mail deliverability, SEO, cookies, web sniffers, Firebug, search algorithms
• Past experience dealing with browser specific issues
Applicant Must Be
• Quick to adapt to changing technologies.
• Innovative, easygoing and hardworking.
• Detail oriented.
• Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to collaborate effectively with other staff members.
• Experience in an agile environment a plus.
Base on Company Specification / Industry Standard.
To apply for this position, click here