Head of Sales at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 24 May, 2015
Deadline: 15 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Reporting To CEO
- Responsible for generating revenue by managing market penetration through BPs and Direct Sales Channels.
- Complete Market Intelligence of Territory.
- Efficient and focused reports of all business data
- Business Partners Relationship Management
- To Achieve Recharge Sales Target - Overall.
- Achieve Share of Player Account Activation
- Team Management.
- Channel Branding and Visibility.
- New Games/project Launch Industry Awareness/Competition Intelligence
- Ensure & maintain a detailed database capturing the numbers of sub dealers, big retailers and small retailers required.
- Map existing BP outlets and ensure product availability at arms length
- Draw the distribution channel down to the retailers level
- Enroll New Direct Sales Biz Partners (DSBP), Retailers to ensure availability everywhere. No gaps allowed.
- Carry out Retail promotions for Big retailers, small retailers and hawkers.
- Own and drive BP, DSBP & Retail Engagement
- Ensuring high active % among these CAT.
- Ensuring High % of retailers are RCV selling
- Focus in High Value customer corridor.
- Ensuring Channel Visibility through merchandising/Promotional items.
- Manage Incentive payment Scheme & disbursement.
- Ensure Channel Education on Games and services is planned, scheduled and implemented.
- Monitor competition offers & provide feedback to Marketing team
- Drive RCV Vending penetration among retailers with Direct Sales team.
- Drive presence in Non-Conventional Outlets.
- Ensure Stock Keeping Units (SKU) availability in Channel outlets
- Monitor & coordinate engagement program for ROD/canvassers.
- Person Abilities/Core Skills required Ability to manage Teams and Projects
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage and achieve goals through team work
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field.
- Masters would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years' experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: HR@teclab-ng.com or email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited