Careers at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 25 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
HCDC - We are currently recruiting for a HR Consultant.
- Attend client meeting to obtain brief and understand client’s needs
- Analyze client’s brief and provide necessary professional advise
- Receive and record job vacancy information from employers
- Attend all client meetings with regards to recruitments, selections, placements and deployments.
- Screen applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications; summarize CVs for easier evaluation by the departmental heads.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Interview candidates up to supervisors level and provide feedback to Line Manager.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
- Develop job descriptions for all positions.
- Develop and design testing tools for recruitment.
- Design and development case studies for assessment centers
- Develop and design appropriate employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates. Advise on the most suitable offer format for roles.
- Design recruitment advertisements.
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns
- Generate recruitment related reports: prepare resumes and correspondence for suitable applicants to forward to employers.
- Control, maintains and updates manpower plan and prepare related monthly and weekly reports.
- Establish and maintain files and records on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
Qualifications and Skills requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or related specific field from an accredited institution
- MBA or Second Degree is an added advantage
- 2-5 years’ experience in Human Resources Consulting.
Method of Application
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters