Careers at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 25 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HCDC - We are currently recruiting for a HR Consultant.
- Attend client meeting to obtain brief and understand client’s needs
- Analyze client’s brief and provide necessary professional advise
- Receive and record job vacancy information from employers
- Attend all client meetings with regards to recruitments, selections, placements and deployments.
- Screen applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications; summarize CVs for easier evaluation by the departmental heads.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Interview candidates up to supervisors level and provide feedback to Line Manager.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
- Develop job descriptions for all positions.
- Develop and design testing tools for recruitment.
- Design and development case studies for assessment centers
- Develop and design appropriate employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates. Advise on the most suitable offer format for roles.
- Design recruitment advertisements.
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns
- Generate recruitment related reports: prepare resumes and correspondence for suitable applicants to forward to employers.
- Control, maintains and updates manpower plan and prepare related monthly and weekly reports.
- Establish and maintain files and records on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
Qualifications and Skills requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or related specific field from an accredited institution
- MBA or Second Degree is an added advantage
- 2-5 years’ experience in Human Resources Consulting.
Method of Application
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Public Relations Manager at C&F Porter Novelli
- Data Entry Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Senior Account Manager at Teclab Management Services limited
- Head, Internal Audit at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Frontend Developer at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Graphics Designer / Artist at JMP Global Resources Limited
- Teachers at Robert and John Limited