Career Opportunities at CNE Graphics Studio
Posted on: 22 May, 2015
Deadline: 29 May, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at CNE Graphics Studio
CNE Graphics Studio is a corporate graphics and Website design firm, located in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja Nigeria. Customer satisfaction and attention to detail are our key objectives. The business name was registered in CAC in 2004. To date, we've designed and hosted over a hundred websites. We have also developed logos and corporate stationary packs for a vast number of companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- A master of Coreldraw.
- Must know how to produce great business cards, letterheads, brochures, calendars, flyers and other corporate graphics.
- Corel Photopaint
- Basic knowledge of the printing process
go to method of application »
- Mastery of basic HTML and standard web design techniques is required here.
- As well as being a great visual designer and knowing everything about web standards, this person needs to have an intimate knowledge of usability, accessibility and universal design.
- CSS3 and Responsive design frameworks
- HTML, HTML5
- Great understanding of usability principles.
- He/she must be a team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com Attach portfolio and any other relevant documents or photos.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CNE Graphics StudioSimilar Jobs
- Cake Decorators at MediaVision Limited
- Marketing Intelligence & Operations Executives at Terragon Group
- BBC News Group Recruitment for International Hub Bureau Managers
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Offline Sales Agent at Iroko Partners
- Web and Mobile Development Interns at Paruto
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners
- Multichoice Nigeria Recruiting for Manager: Terrestrial Operations