At Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications.
Managed exclusively by project managers and consultants with a combined work experience of over 28 years, the company has a uniquely focused and relevant perspective in this field combining a winning partnership of theory and practice.
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years
QUALIFICATION: Minimum of OND
LOCATION: Lekki/Ajah Lagos
INTERVIEW DATE: Monday 25th of May 2015 by 9 am prompt.
VENUE: Reede Consulting Limited, 1, Fawole Lane, Near FIDSON, Savoil bus stop Obanikoro Lagos
- The applicant should have an impeccable character and should be very talented and a self starter.
- Minimum qualification is OND/HND in Arts or Sciences. Below are the key proficiencies.
- Applicants MUST live in Lekki-Ajah area. Salary is 40K-50K depending on skill level. The resumption date is 1st week in June.
Below are the key proficiencies expected in candidate.
- Readiness to develop new technical skills, business knowledge, and process designs.
- Self-motivated to keep abreast of current trends and new technologies in software development.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Very good with use of web design and management software - HTML, PHP, Cpanel, FTP software
- Creative and should be able to use Graphic design software offline or online
- Offline - Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Online - Canva
- Should be able to use or learn of email marketing software – Mailchimp, Mandrill
- Should be able to use or learn about online social advertising methods – Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads
- Should be very proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should come with their CV to Reede Consulting Limited, 1, Fawole Lane, Near FIDSON, Savoil bus stop Obanikoro Lagos on Monday 25th of May 2015 by 9 am prompt. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org REF: Web Designer/ Graphic Artist.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.