General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. The company operates through the following segments: Energy [2013 inactive], Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance as well as Consumer and Industrial.
The CPM is the focal point with the GE Oil & Gas customer for all the operational topics, being the key interface for all aspects of the contract. He/She will be responsible to ensure the smooth execution of contractual maintenance and site activities.
CPM duties, vs. Customer
1. Coordinate and support Site team (Resident Engineers and Local Staff)
2. Interface with GE internal departments, to deliver contractual obligations and to facilitate outage activities coordination,
3. Supervise the application of admin, EHS, quality, maintenance and engineering policies, procedures and filing the systems to execute this Agreement.
4. Respond to Owner's technical inquiries coordinating technical resources, to assure problems identification and resolution
5. Assist customer operation and maintenance staff in monitoring performances of covered units and recommend actions to improve safety, availability and reliability
6. Identify elements requiring improvement and structure projects and actions to address the needs
7. Organize and conduct recurring contract review meetings, outlining activities and units performances (including RCA)
8. Plan and coordinate the implementation of recommended actions due to Technical Information Letters by monitoring their technical applicability and execution timeframe
9. Provide information about the latest advancements in upgrades opportunities to Customer, and assist in their implementation
10. Keep Customer updated about design changes of parts to be installed
11. Coordinate Field Service, Repair Service and part delivery activities to meet Contract obligation
12. Coordinate the reviewing of maintenance plan, with the aim to optimize the Units reliability and availability
13. Support Customer for the storage of parts under the Contract
14. Maintain maintenance and inspection quality Manuals
15. Resolve with the customer any un-clarity in the agreement wording which may arise during the execution of the contract
16. Coordinate parties for multi P&L deals. Represent the main interface with customer when requested.
17. Stay up to date on trainings
CPM duties, vs. Management
· Interact with GE tools, processes and organization in order to fulfill all Contract obligations
· Assure that the planning and ERP tools are maintained continuously updated,
· Identify areas of improvement to protect and enhance profitability of the deal, duly tracking the relevant changes
· He will be a key contributor in assuring the financial performance of the contract, including an active participation to the
Contribution Margi Review process (CMR).
· Support in the recruitment of local resources and training programs
· Facilitate the local procurement and the commercial relationships with local suppliers, if the case applies.
· Manage the relationship with the local GE Legal Entity for an effective coordination with the local authorities, (immigration and customs offices) and with HQ.
· University degree in engineering or equivalent
· Project Management expertise, better if associate with Technical skills and Maintenance knowledge
· Can do and problem solving attitude.
· Good communication skills
· Good Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office)
· Fluent English
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
· Knowledge of contract law and formation · Ability to take lead role in routine contracts · Six Sigma training is preferred · Additional experience in contract administration or project management is preferred · Sound business and financial acumen · Strong oral and written communication skills · Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Job Segments: Performance Management, Engineer, Manager, Environmental Health & Safety, Procurement, Human Resources, Engineering, Management, Healthcare, Operations
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.