Nationwide Recruitment in a Bank via Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 21 May, 2015
Deadline: 15 June, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre - Our client, in the banking industry, requires the services of:
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationNCE OND
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
As a Direct Sales Agent reporting to the Head, Retail Team in your branch, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation.
- Mobilization of cheap funds e.g. Savings accounts
- Follow up on customer's requests such as pay in cheques, process transactions
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
The individual for this position must have:
- OND or NCE from reputable schools in related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank's products and services.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Vacancy at First Capital Trust Plc
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Microfinance Institution - Self Reliance Economic Advancement Programme (SEAP)
- Jobs at Citycode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Latest Jobs at XpatFunds
- Career Opportunities at Meristem Securities
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings
- Entry-Level Sales Executives at Workforce Group