If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is seeking a graduate currently observing NYSC with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline for an IT Internship in Lagos, Nigeria. The intern will work under the direction of the supervisor, the IT Intern will be given assignments to provide work experience throughout the year associated with the course of study in college.
This position is available immediately. This Internship is anticipated to continue through the IT Interns NYSC service year. Work schedule will be flexible in order to accommodate NYSC program activities.
The IT Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with moves and deploys of IT equipment.
- Interface with all functions and groups within the company and assist in two Fort Wayne facility locations.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Must have a general understanding of how to set up computers and connect to network.
- There are multiple office moves on a daily basis, and the IT Intern will be required to assist in the move of all IT assets, and set-up in new offices.
- Possess basic knowledge of MIS concepts; ability to work well with numbers/math/statistics
- Ability to set up and connect computer equipment
- Ability to achieve a network connection
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
QUALIFICATION & SPECIFICATION
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- I.T trainings is an added advantage
- Currently observing NYSC
- Salary is attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here