SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. Through our local businesses we work in a way that improves livelihoods and builds communities.
We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship in making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients. We are local beer experts, producing more than 200 beers that are freshly brewed from locally-grown ingredients and only sold in their country of origin. We also brew internationally famous beers such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch. We produce our own soft drinks as well as beer and are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks.
The Management Trainee – Operations will at the end of the trainee program plan, optimize and manager all key performance indicator in operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop depot business plan and optimise warehouse capacity and layout
- Manage key performance areas of depot and determine optimal fleet configuration
- Manage financial performance, while ensuring stock availability.
- Minimise breakages, losses and wastage
- Manage budget process and control departmental costs
Qualifications and skills required
- A Degree or HND in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other business-related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience
- MBA, MA or M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
- Mobility to work in other areas in Nigeria when required
Key competencies and attributes
- Proficiency in English and local languages
- Multi-tasking ability
- Achievement, entrepreneurship, team spirit and ownership
- Planning and organizing
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite capacity
- Resilience and proactivity
- Problem-solving (analytical)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and maturity
- Ability to work in other areas when required
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale