Jobs at CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/GTe
Posted on: 14 February, 2012
Deadline: 21 February, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at CHAN Medi-Pharm
CHAN Medi Pharm Ltd/Gte (CMP), is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria, The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and six zonal offices within Nigeria, With a vision to be 'the preferred partner in heaith care" the company is seeking to recruit a dynamic and performance driven individual to fill the following vacancy.
CREDIT CONTROL & SALES ADMIN. MANAGER
• Manage the depot Finance Officers and be responsible for ail relevant financial and accounting procedures, in accordance with the company's policy and procedures,
• Monitor expenditure and ensure they are reasonable and stay within budget
• Ensure the proper collection, reconciliation and banking of all monies received at the depots,
• Ensure that all customers stay within their credit limit and comply with credit days' policy,
• Ensure that only Authorized credits are allowed in line with company policy & procedure.
• Ensure proper documentation and processing of orders and delivery notes,
• Ensure proper management of petty cash at all depots,
• Any other assignment that may be given from time to time,
• At least three years of cognate working experience in Finance, Audit and/or Credit control. .:. Cognate working experience in a Branch or Depot shall be an added advantage,
• Cognate experience in effective People Management.
• BSC/HND in Accountancy, Business Administration or any other social sciences
• ACA/ACCA is compulsory,
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel spread sheet in particular)
• Exposure to one or more computerized accounting packages or ERP tools (Preferably Tally).
• Excellent communication and Report writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent supervisory skills and ability to work as a team player.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application for the above position and a detailed resume should be sent to :
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
within one week of this publication
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CHAN Medi-PharmSimilar Jobs
- Finance Assistant at Oaklands and Johnson
- Accounting Vacancy at FADAC Resources
- Graduate Quality Control Officer at SPAR Nigeria
- Accounts Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited