Job Vacancy in an Automobile Sales Company
Posted on: 20 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Our firm was established with one thing in mind – to afford Nigerians the opportunity to own a brand new quality car or a first-class imported used car, focusing on safety, reliability and affordability. Over the years, we have constantly been marketing, selling and servicing automobiles for clients who span across various walks of life.
- To coordinate the effective execution of all administrative tasks and activities across the organization.
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the departments’ strategic direction and objectives to all staff in the department
- Coordinate, direct and supervise the day to day activities of the department and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the division and the organization as a whole.
- Provide overall guidance and direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
- Define and recommend suitable frameworks and systems to optimise and manage facilities.
- Champion the implementation of a first class maintenance, and management culture for all assets and facilities.
- Liaise with Heads of departments and subsidiaries to identify needs and ensure facilities are fully operational and in good working condition.
- Articulate the short and long term infrastructural requirements of all business units and establish an acquisition plan to meet these requirements.
- Work closely with the Finance & Accounts department to ensure required items are sourced and procured in a timely manner.
- Develop/update contingency plans in the event of disaster or damage to the organisation’s facilities.
- Monitor the activities of maintenance contractors ensuring adherence to agreed service levels.
- Ensure the execution of all routine maintenance, renovations and refurbishment works and activities for the organisation.
- Ensure that facility management practices conform to Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
- Ensure the proper disposal of assets that are written off and ensure proper record is maintained for the same
- Articulate vendor selection and evaluation process
- Provide input in the documentation of Service Level Agreements required for defining relationship with vendors.
- Coordinate and oversee the procurement process ensuring the company’s interest is protected and that quality items are provided at reasonable prices.
- Develop and manage the implementation of an office stock/inventory and distribution management system to manage and control stock within the entire organization
- Generate monthly reports of all stocks and prices of items before and after purchase.
- Assist in processing visas and other relevant travel documents for business trips.
- Work closely with travel agents to identify best-fit airlines and recommend to the business.
- Liaise with travel agents to ensure prompt and cost effective processing of travel tickets.
- Provide logistics support on all travel related activities e.g. hotel bookings, airport pick-up and drop off arrangements and other transportation requirements.
- Ensure internal mails are promptly delivered and that uncollected mails are processed for return.
- Supervise the activities of the security guards to ensure the physical security of all office locations at all times.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the department’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Oversee the preparation of the department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Manage the human and material resources of the department to optimize performance and enhance output.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to follow through on assigned task
- Relationship Management
- Possession of human skills (Ability to interact effectively with people)
- Ability to develop, build and maintain relationship
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of office productivity tools.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send applications to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Sales Represntatives/ Customer Relation Officers at Aefashion Empire
- Retail Sales Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Jobs at Oak Exclusive Designs Limited
- System Integrator at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Female Store Keeper at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Engineering Supervisor (Project Management) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at Multipath Projects Limited