Graduate Recruitment at Talent Wise
Posted on: 14 February, 2012
Deadline: 29 February, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Our client a major player in the upstream Oil and Gas sector is currently executing several strategic initiatives as part of its growth agenda. One of the initiatives critical to its future is the development of a pipeline of world-class talent in its core areas of operation to meet current future business needs.
To this end, the company is seeking to recruit exceptionally talented, focused and energetic graduates to participate in her Graduates Trainee Programme for engineering and other technical functions.
The programme is a twelve month intensive training and development initiative, covering both technical and managerial competencies
Training will be based on the client’s core business areas and will be delivered through exposure to practical field operations, special projects, class sessions, and coaching & mentoring. Successful trainees will be absorbed into the mainstream of the company’s business and will form an integral part of the future managerial talent pool.
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria
1. First degree with a minimum 2nd Class Upper division obtained full time form a recognized university in any of the following fields of study
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Other related science and Engineering based discipline
2. Five O’level credits including English Language and Mathematics
3. Possess good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
4. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
5. Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme by end of March 2012
6. Must not be above 28 years old by December 2012
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, please quote “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of your email and send your current CV (prepared in not more than two pages in Microsoft Word saved as your full names) to us at GTP@talentwiseonline.com, not later than Wednesday, 29th February 2012. Please ensure that your CV clearly reflects that you meet the advertised criteria as well as names contact details (including email addresses and telephone numbers) of three who are knowledgeable about your academic and/ or professional abilities.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco