Our client, a leading African banking group, seeks an experienced corporate banker to lead a team of Relationship Managers offering and structuring corporate and investment banking solutions to a range of key Chinese clients operating in Africa. This role will cover the West African region and will be based in either Nigeria or Angola.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key areas:
• Define the desired financial performance for the country, and ensure that the resources involved have the necessary leadership, guidance and support to achieve the set financial targets.
• When required, partner with the Regional/Global Sector Heads to ensure the achievement of financial targets in the applicable geographies.
• Provide internal leadership to the relationship team by providing the strategic direction that will enable the bank to position itself in the industry and drive the realisation of goals set.
• Leverage industry relationships to achieve high levels of client service, business targets and revenue opportunities across relationship management.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Must be fluent in both Mandarin and English
• Relevant degree in finance/business with postgrad such as MBA an added advantage
• Minimum of 10 years experience within financial services
• 5 years of experience in corporate and investment banking area
• Preferably at least 3 years or more experience within a credit or product environment
• 3-5 years in a leadership role and managing a team with regional responsibilities
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.