Job Vacancy at Focus Hub Nigeria
Posted on: 19 May, 2015
Deadline: 29 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Focus Hub Nigeria is a technology innovation and digital entrepreneurship center in the Niger Delta of Nigeria with a mandate to create sustainable business models dedicated to solving development challenges encountered in the Niger Delta.
- You are passionate about Word Press, believe that all websites should be responsive out of the box, and know that following coding standards is not optional, it's required.
- You are a self-starter and not afraid to use Google to find inspiration.
- You enjoy a challenge and are open to different ideas and working in a collaborative environment.
- As a WordPress developer, you will be responsible for front end WordPress development.
- You will be part of a team that is dedicated to building and maintaining platforms for business startups.
- You will work with project managers, designers, and other developers to meet business need.
- Develop highly visible responsive WordPress websites based upon delivered requirements and design
- Manage timelines and resource allocation
- Support best practices in content execution
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 1 or more years of WordPress theme development, with a focus on cross browser compatibility and responsive code
- A full understanding of WordPress best practices and security
- Intermediate PHP and jQuery skills
- Ability to find your way around MySQL
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Experience working with data formats like JSON or XML
- Ability to keep pace in a dynamic environment
- Photography and Graphic Design skills are desirable
- A degree in Computer science or other related fields
- Working experience in Startup/engineering firm is desirable but not compulsory
- Less than 28 years of age
- Based in Port Harcourt
Method of Application
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for on the subject area on or before the 29th of May, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates