Job Vacancy at Focus Hub Nigeria
Posted on: 19 May, 2015
Deadline: 29 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Focus Hub Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Focus Hub Nigeria is a technology innovation and digital entrepreneurship center in the Niger Delta of Nigeria with a mandate to create sustainable business models dedicated to solving development challenges encountered in the Niger Delta.
- You are passionate about Word Press, believe that all websites should be responsive out of the box, and know that following coding standards is not optional, it's required.
- You are a self-starter and not afraid to use Google to find inspiration.
- You enjoy a challenge and are open to different ideas and working in a collaborative environment.
- As a WordPress developer, you will be responsible for front end WordPress development.
- You will be part of a team that is dedicated to building and maintaining platforms for business startups.
- You will work with project managers, designers, and other developers to meet business need.
- Develop highly visible responsive WordPress websites based upon delivered requirements and design
- Manage timelines and resource allocation
- Support best practices in content execution
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 1 or more years of WordPress theme development, with a focus on cross browser compatibility and responsive code
- A full understanding of WordPress best practices and security
- Intermediate PHP and jQuery skills
- Ability to find your way around MySQL
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Experience working with data formats like JSON or XML
- Ability to keep pace in a dynamic environment
- Photography and Graphic Design skills are desirable
- A degree in Computer science or other related fields
- Working experience in Startup/engineering firm is desirable but not compulsory
- Less than 28 years of age
- Based in Port Harcourt
Method of Application
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for on the subject area on or before the 29th of May, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Focus Hub NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group