Job Vacancy at Private Property
Posted on: 19 May, 2015
Deadline: 1 June, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Private Property, Nigeria's leading property website, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
- This individual should be a polished sales professional with excellent prospecting, communication and presentation skills.
- The main focus of this role initially is to identify and sign Estate Agents, property developer and property sector related clients & to build advertising revenues.
- Candidates with backgrounds in real estate, offline or online media sales will be highly regarded.
- You must have the ability to develop relationships as well as create new ones, close deals and meet strict targets and KPIs.
- You will prospect for new Estate Agent clients for our online and offline products to build client numbers and company revenues.
- The suitably qualified candidate will be asked to manage a portfolio of existing clients and to prospect for new clients to build company revenues
- Provide client training to ensure efficient use of the service to achieve good ROI
- Providing performance regular reviews and performance reports to ensure maximum client retention
- Hit online and offline sales revenue targets
- Collect payment from clients
- Identification of sales opportunities within an assigned territory
- Sales of subscription products to those identified targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite
- Exceptional time management skills
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 to 5 years
We offer a highly competitive and attractive remuneration package including good basic, transport and phone allowances plus industry leading Commission Structure, as well as a Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com with the Job title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Assistant Manager - Finance at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Remote Writers at ToLet.com.ng
- Real Estate Development Sales Manager at Greenline Agencies and Concepts
- Head Of Marketing At Crovation Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng