Fresh Job Position at Jagal Group
Posted on: 18 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
To prepare and correlate estimation packages for existing and future projects. To prepare ‘Take Offs’
Seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality as specified by the contract and/or engineering and building regulations, which needs to be understood and adhered to.
To be responsible for determining how much a project will cost;
- To determine project timescales
- To review the revenues of the projects - taking into account factors such as labour costs, material costs, equipment rental, manufacturing locations, facility costs and required permits and licensing;
- To work closely with the commercial team and project management team to ensure the project meets all financial and regulatory guidelines;
- Maintain the profit margin and handle any changes in the original estimates;
- To keep track of current pricing and to negotiate better rates for long-term or large-scale projects;
- Responsible for keeping track of the current Union labor rates for the areas in which he/she works so that estimates always include current labor numbers and norms;
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with suppliers and equipment vendors;
- Works closely with the Quantity Surveyor involved within various projects
- Will be required to work for the client or the contractor, working in an office or on-site.
- Involved in projects from start to completion – also preparing estimates and costs of the work outside the oil and gas sector.
- Knowledgeable about all processes required to complete a project.
- Current on potential costs of materials and equipment rental rates.
- Up to 15 years practical job experience within the engineering functions of the Oil & Gas industry would be an advantage;
- Overseas and/or Africa work experience
- Computer Literate – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word,
- Familiar with EDMS – Team Binder or similar
- Experience of working in multicultural environments
- Good English written and verbal
- Effectively works under pressure in a team-oriented environment;
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines and produce quality complex work
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting