Management Trainees at Bua Group Nigeria
Posted on: 14 February, 2012
Deadline: 28 February, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at BUA Cement
Bua Group is a leading indigenous conglomerate with substantial interest in the various sectors of the Nigerian economy spanning from Cement, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Oil Milling, Port Concession, Real Estate and Shipping. As a result of expansion and repositioning, the Group is sourcing for bright and highly driven individuals with groundswell training, education and experience in the following job vacancies for our upcoming BUA Pasta Plant, located at Kirikiri, Apapa, Lagos.
Management Trainees– Ref: 0008
Our ideal candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
2nd class honours degree from a recognised university or upper credit from a polytechnic, in any of the sciences, engineering, social sciences, finance and business administration
Not more than 28 years of age
Possess a National Youth service discharge certificate
Must be computer literate
Must be a strong team player
5 credits O’ level passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their application with a detailed copy of their CV stating phone number(s), an e-mail address to The Human Resources Manager, P. O. Box 70106, Victoria Island, Lagos, not later than 28th February 2012.
Please quote the reference number at the top right corner of your envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BUA CementSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)
- Service Advisor at Cummins Inc
- Latest Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)