Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
To provide support functions in a Supply Chain team so as to ensure end-to-end completion of Supply Chain and distribution activities:
- Ensuring process documentation & policy compliance
- Channel partner query resolution
- Inventory distribution planning
- Order processing
- Timely and effective reporting
- Daily Transaction report
- Inventory distribution planning & fulfillment for Corporate and Retail sales
- Supply chain business review report
- 3G inventory devices reporting
- Monthly invoice issue reporting
- Product delivery reconciliation report (SIMs, RCV & Devices)
- Quality Assurance test on SIM
- Redistribution of Stock Retail Sales, Corporate Sales, Regional Warehouse
- Fulfillment of Sales team logistic Request
- Channel partner query resolutions
- Documentation and filing
- General administrative support
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale