Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Summary of Key Objectives:
• Safety and security of ACF vehicle and it personnel’s.
• Ensure maintenance of the vehicle
• Prepare departures to the field
• Submit all reports and documentation in a thorough and timely manner
• This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee is expected to perform other related tasks as required and assigned
• The Driver must be flexible and adaptable with regards to the implementation of the daily work/activities
• The Driver is expected to conduct all duties in a professional manner following ACF Nigeria mission staff regulations and charter
Qualifications; Essential Skills & Experience:
• First School leaving certificate or equivalent
• A valid and current Nigerian driver’s licence
• Flexible and adaptable in a changing work environment
• Good Communication skills
• Takes initiative
• Knowledge of protocol
• Knowledge of security issues
• Awareness of traffic rules
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
• Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
• Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of views
• Mechanical Background
• Knowledge of the ACF’s area of operations
• Computer skills
• Head driver experience (able to do driver scheduling)
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday, 24th May, 2015 will not be considered.