If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Red Media Africa is Africa’s leading omni-media company with a focus on youth. It holds a network of premium media companies built across media tools and platforms.
Our Communication Division holds Red Communication, Red Marketing, Small & Medium, StateCraft and #OnTheScene; and our Content Division holds the Y! brands, including Y! TV, Y! Radio, Y! Magazine, YNaija.com, Teen Y!, Y! 2015, the Y! Tech 100 and the Y! Annual Black Ball/Y! 100 Most Influential List.
- Account Manager role is to direct the company's marketing and client communications programs such as; public relations, media relations, copywriting, and company's identity program.
- Create a portfolio of client accounts and monitor the ongoing activities related to them.
- Manage, review progress and deliver the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conduct meetings with the clients as well as inform them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establish relationships with new clients and maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients.
- Identify accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Use contacts to generate new business, deliver presentations and maintain good relationships with clients
- Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned by management.
Qualification and Experiences
- A Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Mass communications, Journalism and any other relevant degree. Experience in PR or a Media industry will be and added advantage.
Pension Scheme I Mandatory annual leave I Annual retreats I Employee bonus programme I Flexible hours for mothers I Health insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV's to: Jobs@redmediaafrica.com using the position of interest as the subject of the mail.