Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
1. Monitor the state of health of employees and their medical fitness to occupy Service positions through periodic and mandatory annual, pre-employment and after sickness medical check-up.
2. Initiate and establish protocols and practical procedures for medical care in conformity with Health Policies
3. Participate in the evaluation of risks and hazards in liaison with the Industrial Hygiene Unit in the workplace in line with the health protection rules; noise evaluation, toxic hazards, lightening, ergonomic, thermal ambiance, infectious hazards.
4. Study the arrangement of Service positions and ensure they are done in an ergonomic and healthy manner.
Have a good knowledge of the employees’ Services and their risks, to analyze simultaneously Service and Health for a good work balance and integration in the company.
5. To prevent employees’ exposure to serious pathologies by a systematic tracking: respiratory tests, cardio vascular tests, visual tests, Hearing tests, biological sample taking.
6. Inform Collectively on medical concern through preventive Campaigns.
7. To assist in the prevention of workplace health hazard due to handling, noise, lightening, toxics, arrangement of work postings, work conditions.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT:
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.