At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
The Local Customer Team (LCT) Installation Leader will lead the Installation and Project Management team within the LCT. He/She will own projects backlog execution on time, within budget and within scope and quality constraints. He/She shall drive medical equipment delivery, installation, testing acceptance and sales transfers for West Central Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Angola)
1. Ensure sound Project Management methodologies are utilized to manage the 3 corner stones of projects: 1) Scope, 2) Cost and 3) Schedule
2. Accountable for proper handover from the Commercial Sales team, including detailed review and alignment of T&C’s, scope and customer request date
3. Conduct internal kick off meetings for all projects, including risk assessments and defining quality toll gates
4. Conduct external kick off meetings with customers for large or complex projects
5. Visits customer sites weekly
6. Ensures a process is in place and drives proper closure of all projects including 100% of snag/punch list items to ensure timely cash collection
7. Drives customer satisfaction; builds strong customer realtions
8. Ensures a process is in place for proper projects documentation with easy access by all stakeholders
9. Manage supplier relationship, drives price productivity and cost out strategies in alignment with the Sourcing organization
10. Visibility drives safe working conditions at customer sites during installations.
11. Support the commercial team with cost estimates during the offering/tendering phase
12. Ensures forecast accuracy of project delivery schedules and budgets
13. Responsible for coaching team members to deliver high performance and promote GE’s Growth Values
Quality, Safety and Compliance responsibilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- B.Sc in Engineering and/or a Business School degree
- 8+ years experience in a similar role
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Customer/Field experience
- People Management
- Team Player
- Leadership & Coaching
- Fluent in English
- Committed to deliver
- Knowledge of GE Healthcare Products & Equipment Sales business
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented
- Able to work in matrix environment
- Problem Solving expertise
- Understanding of Financial Data
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Project Management Certification
- Radiology equipment experience
- Transportation & Customs business knowledge
- Ability to implement Change to increase team performance
- ISO knowledge to lead local procedures for Equipment Business
- Best Practices Sharing
- COBRA, FORCE, CALYPSO
- Green Belt trained
Job Segments: Installer, Medical, Engineer, Radiology, Quality Manager, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Engineering, Quality
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.