Fresh Job Posts at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 15 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
- Provide support in review of review all technical processes within the technical team, measuring suitability and enforce proper utilization.
- Provide support in review of internal activities.Providing the required assistance for the internal audit team, and follow-up of recommendations.
- Assist in conducting periodical review of processes across the technical department with user units
- Support in periodic reviews on the processes adherence, process KPI monitoring within technical units
- Provide necessary support for the internal Audit team
- Follow up on action points on the Internal Audit and ensure closure across the technical department
- First degree in Engineering , Project management or Social Sciences
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years post NYSC work experience.
- Basic Network Administration knowledge
- Document handling
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Process design
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
go to method of application »
- Implement the standardization of processes through the use of best in class business process modelling frameworks
- Monitor and execute evolution of business process through the process maturity cycle to achieve improved customer experience
- Support organizational change through a process model that highlights effective stakeholder alignment/relationship and inter-dependency management
- Support and implement business performance improvement by creating a structure to proactively identify processes that will support achievement of operational excellence
- Implement improvement initiatives & collaborating with user departments on the implementation and deployment of processes
- Design and recommend programs for continuous process knowledge awareness to improve quality across the organisation
- Champion continuous application of standard systems and tools in managing processes
- Implement and support business analysis for projects by implementing the model of eliciting, analyzing, documenting, modeling and validating business requirements
- Execute process identification to deployment schedule and coordinate its methodical operation.
- Facilitate the adherence of process standardization across the organization to achieve conformity
- Support systematic identification of process maturity status to continually improve process efficiency
- Support process validation and requirements gathering and facilitate stakeholders buy-in focused on achieving organizations objective
- Facilitation of projects /programs key processes and make recommendations to the Project owner
- Facilitate awareness and educate stakeholders to ensure processes are transformed and made operational thereby achieving organization's objective
- Facilitate various quality team within theorganization to achieve the one team one mission goal
- Implement the delivery of strategic projects by engaging stakeholders in the identification and deployment of strategic process that will sustain the operational life cycle of implemented projects
- Support the implementation of identified process improvement initiatives
- Support collation of risk, audit and allbusiness report and prioritize implementation of recommendations
- Support in Measurement and analysis ofprocess awareness level through periodic reports based on documented assessmentthus identifying acceptable method of process deployment
- Support in executing Quality Management performance improvement processes
- Support in Designing programs / workshops to effectively communicate Business process management system and mores to both internal and external customers
- Support in designing and implement various process knowledge management programmes in line with industry best standard
- Implement the continual improvement oforganization business process management structure to achieve operationalexcellence enhancement of productivity.
- Facilitate the implementation of ServiceLevel management framework for the purpose of maximizing vendor relationshipmanagement
- Support improving teams deliverablesthrough coaching and training initiatives
- Recommend programs for the continuous development of quality teams to enhance productivity.
- Execute Identification, analysis and documentation of solution requirements to create a business requirements document
- Facilitate requirement validation and testing while managing changes to requirement to ensure user requirements are transformed into required output and made operational thereby achieving stated objective
- Bachelor's degree
- Post-graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSC work experience
- Cross-cultural understanding
- Customer Focus and complaints handling skills
- Networking & relationship building
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Drive forachievement/results
- Problem Solving
- Work Discipline
- Planning & Organising skills
- Team Leading Influencing
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Process Standards
- Industry awareness & business acumen
- Working knowledge of process modelling tools
- Document management
- Building & presenting business cases
- Team building
- Workshop skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Enterprise Systems Developer at Babban Gona
- Graphic Designers at Lotus Beta Analytics Nigeria Ltd
- Sales Operations Manager at an International Gaming and Lottery Technology Company - WOWJobs
- Jobs at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Advanced Graphic/Brand Designer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Accountant at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- IT Interns at HollaTags Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria