ABOUT THE JOB
Our Client, international provider of heavy machinery, requires a Country Manager who will lead the business in Turkmenistan.
Company has successfully built the significant presence in Turkmenistan. The business evolves rapidly, and the company needs dynamic, diplomatic, growth-oriented leader to stimulate this expansion.
Candidates from CIS and Europe will be considered.
- Build effective long-term strategy and tactical execution plan.
- Direct and control business operations to achieve maximum profitability, productivity and market share.
- Take overall responsibility for the P&L and manage budget.
- Manage sales & marketing, service activities, aftersales support.Identify new opportunities on the market to expand dealership operations.
- Control dealership performance against targets and standards.
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Drive the implementation of company mission and values.
- BS degree.
- 15+ years of experience in heavy machinery industry/with construction equipment dealers, western or large national businesses.
- Successful experience in all aspects of business: sales & marketing, P&L, strategic planning, dealer operations, organizational development.
- Superior leadership skills, ability to build strong and sustainable business.
- Effective networker and negotiator.Fluent written and spoken English.
Company offers excellent compensation package and full relocation support.