Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world. Hult is affiliated with EF Education First.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports To: Head of Enrollment for Europe, Middle East and Africa
Become the world’s most relevant business school
Are you looking for a sales role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Senior Enrollment Manager to join our international Undergraduate Program team with nearly as many nationalities as members. Hult's EMEA team is committed to taking Hult’s sales and marketing activities to new levels, and as a member of this team, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results based on a very clear set of KPIs.
Why join us?
- Extremely exciting educational company
- Dynamic work environment with frequent travel
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Autonomy and personal ownership
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
Sound like a perfect fit for someone passionate to grow in a business environment? If you think this could be you, we’d love to get to know you.
- Assisting the Enrollment Director with the definition, and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, high quality students for our undergraduate programs in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
- Representing the school at various high schools, fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
- Develop and strengthen school counsellor relationships
- Advising prospective students and/or parents on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through them arriving in class
- Executing a State of the Art customer service approach
- Working collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Team in the development of marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities)
- A Marketing/Business Administration/Equivalent degree. MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets
- International experience (professional or personal) in Nigeria and passion to work in a multicultural environment
- Understanding of undergraduate programs in Nigeria and the rest of Africa
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. A young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” positive attitude
- Native speaker or fluent in English, preferably fluent in French
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale