JIMAC INFOTECH LTD is an IT institute that deals basically in training and preparing individuals to building professional careers in Information Technology to meet the challenges of our changing world. We have successfully trained individuals in world leading professional programs such as Database Management Systems, Networking , Project Management, Application Development and lots more. We also offer services in the Above Named fields. With our state-of-art facilities and Dedicated professionals, Excellence is guaranteed.
JOB DESCIPTION: Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- develop full scale project plans
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- quality assurance
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Should be graduate of any Management course or related discipline and a compulsory 1-3 years working experience in project management (M.Sc in Management will be an added advantage). Applicants must be residing in Lagos State.
go to method of application »
JOB DESCRIPTION: Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Appilicant must be a graduate of an Accounting discipline and must have worked as an accountant for a reputable firm. Applicant should also be resident in Lagos State.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale