Fresh Vacancy at SABMiller
Posted on: 15 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at SAB Miller
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. Through our local businesses we work in a way that improves livelihoods and builds communities.
We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship in making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients. We are local beer experts, producing more than 200 beers that are freshly brewed from locally-grown ingredients and only sold in their country of origin. We also brew internationally famous beers such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch. We produce our own soft drinks as well as beer and are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks.
- Lead resolution of technical and process problems, initiate/execute/closure of quality actions for equipment/process modifications.
- Facilitate Plant Achievement of the Manufacturing Strategy and provide Leadership for the Manufacturing Way
- Facilitate The Identification and Selection of Plant Improvement Projects
- Facilitate The Implementation of Plant Improvement Projects
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Financial Management
- Demonstrate knowledge of Human Resources Management
- Demonstrate Knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment and Risk in The Plant
- Lead closure of process deviations, investigations, and corrective actions
- Insure intradepartmental and cross-functional alignment of procedures and best practices
- Identify corrective actions to prevent recurrent deviations.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to solve production issues.
- Serves as a change agent to challenge the existing processes in place. Uses data to communicate and support the opportunities that exist.
- Interfaces with all supporting functions in the plants for the necessary support of the teams.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards for key areas. This includes working with counterparts to ensure cohesive standards are maintained
- Min: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Management or equivalents
- Ideal: Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical),
- 4-5 years in a supervisory (Team Leader)position in a Multi-shift production FMCG business environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate groups and teams in multiple environments (learning, planning, problem-solving, etc.) and at multiple levels in the organization
- Attention to details and high energy level (bias for action) while maintaining a “big picture’’ perspective and be results driven.
- Independent judgment, influencing, consulting, and collaboration skills to work effectively at all levels in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with High level of computer and systems literacy
- Prior responsibility for production (quality, cost, reliability) advantageous
- Experience in training development, directly or as a subject-matter expert, and especially in Lean or other quality systems implementation; performance improvement experience a plus.
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to be a leader with a desire to coach and develop other people
Salary: Market Related
Branch: Anambra - Onitsha
Method of Application
To apply for this vacancy, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SAB MillerSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- HVAC Technicians at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- HR Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Sales Representatives - UPS at JMG Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Graduate Quality Control Trainee Recruitment
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Leventis Foods Limited
- Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounting at Procter & Gamble Nigeria