Vacancies at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 14 February, 2012
Deadline: 20 February, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the following vacancies for suitably persons to join its team.
Company Secretary Ref: CSP/CSEC
Responsible for all the organization’s secretarial, legal and governance matters, the Company Secretary will report to the Executive Director, Executive Management Committee and Board of Directors. (Lagos based)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- LLB/BL degree from a reputable institution with 5 years’ post qualification experience. Current membership of the Nigerian Bar Association is a pre-requisite
- Proven experience in managing company secretarial functions, good knowledge of commercial and company law, a pleasant personality with proven communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service focus, sound work ethics, strong organizational time management skills, demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision, whilst taking ownership of own workload to meet deadlines and strive for a standard of excellence
- High degree of team orientation (ability to build strong internal relationships and contribute to the team to foster positive working relationships), demonstrated respect for co-workers and approachability
Proficient computer and keyboard skills and be ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
Business Manager, Casing & Tubular Running (Ref TRS/BMG)
Reporting to the Division General Manager, Downhole Services, this person will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the unit, the management of customer relationships, service quality, QHSE, people and revenue generation, in order to achieve profitable growth year on year (Port Harcourt based)
Qualification and Skills
- Degree in any Physical or Engineering SCiences and proof of at 5 years post graduation experience in a similar role with a track rexcord of being able to grow a business.
- Conversant with the Nigerian Oil and Gas upstream industry, possession of outstanding networking skills.
- The person in this position is responsible for contract execution and management of the unit. Evidence of previous performance and results here is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are to forward their CVs before 20th of February 2012 in Word format (only one attachment please) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference only as the subject of the email.
Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.