Vacancy at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: 29 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are currently recruiting an Application & Network Engineer
- Supervise the projects and responsibilities of the Web and Software Developers.
- Contribute to the design, development and upgrades of software and hardware
- Contribute in making technology decisions that affect Software and Hardware Development
- Manage and support web applications
- As required, develop and implement application changes and updates
- Monitor the company’s application on a daily basis to ensure high level application performance and integrity
- Interface with software vendors and in-house application support team
- Provide day-to-day administration of all applications
- Review and test application development changes
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritising information and managing projects;
- Upgrading data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases;
- Configuration of routing and switching equipment;
- Configuration of hosted IP services;
- Basic configuration of firewalls, and network security standardization.
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation;
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres;
- First degree/MSc. in Computer science/engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering
- ASP.Net using C#, MVC - minimum of 2 years’ experience
- ASP.Net Web Services, WCF Experience preferred
- Network Hardware Configuration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- CompTIA Network + Certification
- CCNA, CCNP (added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years of advanced web development experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (PHP MySQL web development & management)
- Experience in WordPress site management
- SQL Server 2012
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Basic UML creating documents including class diagram, use-case diagram, sequence diagram, state chart diagram, activity diagram, component diagram, deployment diagram
- Experience dealing with Web Environments utilizing both .NET as well as 3rd Party technologies, CDNs, Cloud services etc.
- ASP.NET C#, VB.NET MVC, C++, LINQ.
- Use of Project management tools such as JIRA, GitHub.
- In depth knowledge of LAN, WAN
- MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Database Management
- Data warehousing and analytics
- Network Troubleshooting
- Networking Knowledge
- Experience in web-based systems programming and development
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and analyse system problems in order to define and develop technology-based solutions
- Good communicator, good verbal and written skills
- Ability to juggle multiple simultaneous software development projects
- Ability to provide technical team support
- Keen desire to stay up-to-date with technology
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- HR Manager at an Automobile Firim - Kimberly Ryan
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag