Vacancy at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: 29 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are currently recruiting an Application & Network Engineer
- Supervise the projects and responsibilities of the Web and Software Developers.
- Contribute to the design, development and upgrades of software and hardware
- Contribute in making technology decisions that affect Software and Hardware Development
- Manage and support web applications
- As required, develop and implement application changes and updates
- Monitor the company’s application on a daily basis to ensure high level application performance and integrity
- Interface with software vendors and in-house application support team
- Provide day-to-day administration of all applications
- Review and test application development changes
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritising information and managing projects;
- Upgrading data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases;
- Configuration of routing and switching equipment;
- Configuration of hosted IP services;
- Basic configuration of firewalls, and network security standardization.
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation;
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres;
- First degree/MSc. in Computer science/engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering
- ASP.Net using C#, MVC - minimum of 2 years’ experience
- ASP.Net Web Services, WCF Experience preferred
- Network Hardware Configuration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- CompTIA Network + Certification
- CCNA, CCNP (added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years of advanced web development experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (PHP MySQL web development & management)
- Experience in WordPress site management
- SQL Server 2012
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Basic UML creating documents including class diagram, use-case diagram, sequence diagram, state chart diagram, activity diagram, component diagram, deployment diagram
- Experience dealing with Web Environments utilizing both .NET as well as 3rd Party technologies, CDNs, Cloud services etc.
- ASP.NET C#, VB.NET MVC, C++, LINQ.
- Use of Project management tools such as JIRA, GitHub.
- In depth knowledge of LAN, WAN
- MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Database Management
- Data warehousing and analytics
- Network Troubleshooting
- Networking Knowledge
- Experience in web-based systems programming and development
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and analyse system problems in order to define and develop technology-based solutions
- Good communicator, good verbal and written skills
- Ability to juggle multiple simultaneous software development projects
- Ability to provide technical team support
- Keen desire to stay up-to-date with technology
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA