Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Oversees budget administration and program analysis, examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Analyse budgeting and accounting reports for the purpose of maintaining expenditure controls.
- Verify that all transactions in the areas of budget control, finance, and accounts are effected in accordance with established regulations, rules, directives and procedures.
- Implement all established budgetary and financial policies and procedures; recommend new ones aimed at improving the operational aspects of the budget and planning office.
- Coordinate various departments for timely completion and reporting of budgeting activities.
- Prepare special analysis on ongoing projects; participate in the development portions of the quarterly rolling plan and annual budget and preparation of Return On Investment.
- Provide input into the development of the annual budget and business plan.
- Executes rigorous analyses of operating plans by examining the operational and strategic impact of those activities, including both comparative analysis against other similar activities and ROI analyses.
- Certify the availability of funds, analyse and revise unliquidated obligations to ensure that these remain valid and appropriate.
- Prepare budget analysis (Operating, Capital Expenditures, Projected Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets and Cash Flows)
- Compare prepared budget to actual and determine the variance analysis
- Control andmonitor the processing of requests for management approval based on approved budgets
- Analyse various cost control/cost reduction measures
- Carry out other assignments as instructed by the Head, Budget and Financial Planning
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc) will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience
- Financial Systems Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management Skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Sales Role at Epson