New Job in a Leading Insurance Company via Stresert
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: 18 May, 2015
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is one of the leading insurance services organizations in Nigeria.
The ideal candidate will carry out all forms of Personal/secretarial duties as well act as the first point of contact on behalf of the MD.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Carries out all secretarial and administrative duties e.g typing, scheduling appointment, take minutes of meetings, act as first point of call to supervisors, keep diaries of supervisors to-do’s etc.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Taking minutes of meeting, handling travel arrangement etc
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply the MD adequate information and full support when the need arises.
- Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other personal/secretarial & administrative duties as assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Listening and Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer/IT skills
- Confidentiality skills
- Prioriterizing skills priority
- Flexibility/adaptability skills
- Self-motivated & efficient
- Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
- Customer service orientation
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences or secretarial studies. ( BSc/HND)
- Must have 2- 3 years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience should please forward passport picture and CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘PA/SEC’ as subject of mail. Untitled /wrong applications will not be opened. Only applicants with passport pics and CV resident in Lagos will be contacted for an interview. Application closes 18th May, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at an Insurance Firm Via Human Leadership Resources
- Personal Assistants at the African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Jobs in the Insurance Industry Via Oscar Temple
- Head, Legal at AXA Mansard Pensions
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at AXA Mansard
- Job Vacancies at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting (UPDATED)
- Head, E-Commerce Group at AXA Mansard
- Marketing Representatives at a Foremost Insurance Company - Bradfield Consulting