Current Job Position at Metro Bus Limited
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Metro Bus Limited
Philly and Mools Automobiles Limited is a member of the Philly and Mools Group. It was established with one thing in mind – to afford Nigerians the opportunity to own a brand new quality car or a first-class imported used car, focusing on safety, reliability and affordability. Over the years, we have constantly been marketing, selling and servicing automobiles for clients who span across various walks of life.
- Collate, analyze and report all routes covered and trips made on a daily basis
- Proactively work with Ground Operatives to ensure accurate statistics are generated for daily anaysis.
- Develop and maintain performance monitoring systems and analysis that will enhance sufficient understanding of operational performance and improved quality transport services.
- Enhance workflow by collecting and analyzing transportation statistics and information that affect routes, passenger count, income, and inventory.
- Create and review procedures on more effective ways to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Develop methods of analysis; preparing and/or analyzing and evaluating existing and proposed plans, programs, and projects for the attainment of Company objectives.
- Develop analysis methods and interpret statistics for all routes.
- Log in daily information on routes covered, number of passengers, number of operational buses, details of all buses, among others.
- Evaluate on-going projects/systems to determine their impact on social, environmental, and economic factors.
- Provide backup plans for information, design safe, dependable, and appealing modes of transport system for passengers.
- Collect traffic data and use it to devise efficient and seamless measures that keep the system flowing.
- Assess the number of passengers and match that with the expected income and appropriate scheduling of bus arrivals and departures.
- Must possess high intellectual quotient
- Must be able to work under intense pressure
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and statistical anaysis packages
- Must have excellent numerical acuity
- Must be highly proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience within the transport industry would be of great advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Metro Bus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- ICT Officers at Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited
- Female Business Development Executives at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Workshop Supervisors at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Mas Global Express & Logistics
- Sourcing Analysts And Cost Controllers At Maersk Group - APM Terminals
- Fresh Jobs at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Experienced Drivers at a Logistics and Fleet Management Company - Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Entry-Level Acccountants at Nationdelivery